Toronto (Canada), full-time
As an Account Manager, you will handle the relationships with the agency clients. If you are looking to be part of a flexible, growing marketing agency instead of a corporate office work environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Communicate project expectations to client stakeholders
- Working closely with clients to understand needs and opportunities to upsell
- Ensure projects are on track with hours, deliverables and resources
- Understanding the digital marketing needs of our clients
- Manage different client stakeholders
- Generate reports and analysis for digital marketing campaigns as needed
- Tracking activity and engagements in agency CRM system
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Communication skills: clear and concise
- Ability to run meetings and walk clients through project updates
- Pays close attention to detail
- A self-starter, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, and resources
- Experience using digital marketing tools
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 or 5 years experience in an agency, account management role or client serving position
If you are dynamic and results-driven, with a passion for client success and strategic thinking, we encourage you to apply for the Account Manager position. Join our team and be part of a collaborative environment that fosters innovation and growth!