The successful candidate for the Marketing Project Manager role will have to manage projects using both internal and external agency resources. A background in digital marketing or front-end projects is required. Attention to detail, organization and mastery of online project management tools is needed. We are a small team, so working agile is the only successful way for us!
- Project management for both client and internal projects
- Review and improve project management practices and techniques
- Leverage online project management tools following best practices
- Help the client establish marketing campaign plans
- Help the Macro team keep track of tasks and due dates
- Understand different agency resources and how to best use specific capabilities
- Coordinate agency resources to work and collaborate on projects
- Monitor resources, time and tasks for projects
- Help the client define requirements and plan together future projects
- Manage client expectations for agency deliverables
- Weekly and monthly reporting on project status and resources
- Generate ad-hoc project reports and analysis as needed
- Help with the Macro’s own marketing initiatives as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A proven self-starter, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Pays attention to details and shows an ability to work with ambiguous digital information and concepts
- A team player willing to share knowledge and work towards team objectives
- Familiarity with Agile best practices
- Familiar with online marketing tools and practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing campaign execution
The Marketing Project Manager job is a key part of the Client Services team. In this role, the successful candidate will apply tech Agile Methodologies to marketing projects. They will be responsible for planning, tracking, moving forward, and reporting on all aspects of our projects. This is full end-to-end management with our agency resources. The focus is mostly on client projects managed in Asana, Trello, Workfront or Basecamp, but occasionally you will have to project manage internal initiatives.